Speech and Language Therapist
Anna graduated from the University of Galway with a first class honours degree in Speech & Language Therapy. During her time there, Anna was awarded the University Scholar Award twice in recognition of her exceptional academic excellence.
Anna gained valuable experience in how to support children with paediatric speech and language needs through her placements in HSE Primary Care and the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS).
Since graduation, Anna has worked with the HSE in Paediatric Primary Care where she has supported children with varying speech and communication needs. Anna also supported children with neuro – divergent presentations, such as autism and ADHD.
Anna is passionate about delivering person centred care and achieving meaningful functional outcomes for the clients she works with.
Anna is committed to continuous professional development and evidence based practice.
• B. Sc. Speech and Language, University of Galway (Formerly N.U.I.G.) 2018-2022
Continuous Professional Development
• Derbyshire Language Scheme
• Management of Actual and Potential Aggression
• Assisted Decision (Capacity) Act 2015
• TENI awareness training
• Delivered ‘Hearme!’ training
• View Anytime Nuffield Dyspraxia Programme (NDP3®) Modules 1-2