Would you like to come and work with us?
Join Our Team
Warm, Inclusive, Democratic, Positive, Innovative
FLEXIBILITY, OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH AND TEAM WORK, CHILD AND FAMILY CENTRED
CELEBRATING NEURODIVERSITY and Best practice
Jobs with EPT Clinic
Please click the following for a full job description;
Application Process: Curriculum vitae’s along with a letter of application should be emailed to email@example.com
Location of Post: Kilkenny City – posts are hybrid (part of the week in person/part work from home).
Remuneration: Informed by HSE payscales.
Working Week: The standard working week applying to the post is to be confirmed at Job Offer stage. Part time positions can be created (e.g. 0.5 – 1.0 of a post).
Annual Leave: The annual leave associated with the post will be confirmed at Contracting stage.
Superannuation: This is a pensionable position with the EPT Clinic. The successful candidate will upon completion of the probation period, become a member of the appropriate pension scheme.
EPT Clinic operates a family-systemic, disability and mental health service which offers multi and inter-disciplinary assessments, interventions, psycho-education and therapy to children and families, working in partnership with the HSE and Tusla. EPT Clinic also offer training and courses to parents, children, teachers and professionals, and public services (e.g. EPT, Tusla, etc.) on a range of topics – online and in person.
The team aim to support babies, toddlers, children and young people’s wellbeing, development and learning. The team offer psychology, psychotherapy, cognitive behavioural therapy, play therapy, speech and language therapy, and specialist sensory – attachment and regular occupational therapy to children of all ages.
What makes EPT Clinic different from other services? Why pick us?
- We employ both a mental health and disability service under the one roof, providing truly systemic, interdisciplinary work opportunities.
- Psychology cases are often worked jointly with other disciplines, offering both assessment and a range of therapies to services and families with one clinical lead.
- EPT Clinic are experts in the areas of neurodevelopment and neurodiversity (e.g. autism, ADHD, dyslexia, dyspraxia), child and adolescent mental health, trauma, and sensory – attachment offering services and families multi and interdisciplinary team support – both assessments and therapy).
- We prioritise and fund staff training and continuous professional development.
- We have built a brand-new, purpose-built neurodeveopmental and mental health care centre which incorporates autism and sensory informed interior design.
- We offer a positive, collaborative, warm work environment where ideas, unique projects and research is encouraged.
- All positions are hybrid – meaning part of the week in person, part of the week working from home.