EPT Clinic operates a family-systemic, disability and mental health service which offers multi and inter-disciplinary assessments, interventions, psycho-education and therapy to children and families, working in partnership with the HSE and Tusla. EPT Clinic also offer training and courses to parents, children, teachers and professionals, and public services (e.g. EPT, Tusla, etc.) on a range of topics – online and in person.
The team aim to support babies, toddlers, children and young people’s wellbeing, development and learning. The team offer psychology, psychotherapy, cognitive behavioural therapy, play therapy, speech and language therapy, and specialist sensory – attachment and regular occupational therapy to children of all ages.
What makes EPT Clinic different from other services? Why pick us?
- We employ both a mental health and disability service under the one roof, providing truly systemic, interdisciplinary work opportunities.
- Psychology cases are often worked jointly with other disciplines, offering both assessment and a range of therapies to services and families with one clinical lead.
- EPT Clinic are experts in the areas of infant mental health, trauma, attachment and mental health, offering services and families multi and interdisciplinary team assessments.
- We prioritise and fund staff training and continuous professional development.
- We are in the middle of building a brand-new, purpose-built disability and mental health care centre which will incorporate autism and sensory informed interior design.
- We offer a positive, collaborative, warm work environment where ideas, unique projects and research is encouraged.
- All positions are hybrid – meaning part of the week in person, part of the week working from home.
Application Process: Curriculum vitae’s along with a letter of application should be emailed. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Tuesday 19th of April 2022.
Proposed Interview Date(s): Week of the 25th to 29th of April 2022.
Location of Post: Kilkenny City – posts are hybrid (part of the week in person/part work from home).
Remuneration: In line with HSE payscales.
Working Week: The standard working week applying to the post is to be confirmed at Job Offer stage.
Annual Leave: The annual leave associated with the post will be confirmed at Contracting stage.
Superannuation: This is a pensionable position with the EPT Clinic. The successful candidate will upon
completion of the probation period, become a member of the appropriate pension scheme.