Minding a Baby's Mind Online Prenatal Course
An online antenatal course or class that prepares expecting parents for pregnancy, labour, childbirth, and caring for a newborn baby
This 6 hour online, self-paced course is for expecting parents
“We reference the World Health Organisation’s (WHO) guidelines, alongside information from the HSE and NHS throughout”.
Holistic online antenatal support for expecting parents – pregnancy to baby’s 6 month milestones
Minding a Baby’s Mind ™ is like no other prenatal programme, based on the scientific fact that…
“Getting a good start in life … matters”.
- Protects against stress by educating and preparing expecting parents
- Fosters healthy attachment and positive mental health using a pioneering approach from Harvard University, and the field of Infant Mental Health
- Empowers expecting parents to be the BEST kind of parent they can be – parents explore their parenting identity and style
- The parent and baby are enabled to thrive by accessing cutting edge research from doctors, midwives, paediatricians and psychological specialists
- Equips parents with strategies to manage the challenges of life with a newborn – managing sleep, feeding, crying, playing and communicating with a newborn baby
Preview the online prenatal programme now:
Meet your instructors:
Key benefits of this antenatal programme
- Advice to encourage a healthy pregnancy
- Online, virtual, self-paced learning
- 18 Expert videos
- Resources for birth & labour preparation
- Practical tips on breastfeeding & caring for a newborn
- A beautiful accompanying handbook to summarise all you need to remember
- Evaluated and approved by GPs, Psychiatrists, Clinical Psychologists and General Perinatal Healthcare Professionals
Parent and Professional Reviews:
“Congratulations on an amazing job summarising all the massive amounts of information and for making it so educational”.
Dr. Caroline Giacobone, General and Perinatal Psychiatrist and Integrative Psychotherapist
“Thank you so much for all the valuable information shared in this course. A huge amount of work and resources have been collated within the various modules. The information is so clear, engaging, and accessible”.
“I have taken a lot from it and I am so delighted to have had the opportunity to do it!”
Amy Daffy, Expecting Parent and Primary School Teacher
“It was a pleasure to listen to such brilliant professionals”
“A truly comprehensive yet accessible introduction to the world of parenting and infant mental health”
Dr. Maeve Moran, Clinical Psychologist, Retired Principal of HSE Psychology Services, Retired Clinical Director of Inform Psychological Services
“After the birth of my first baby, it struck me that there had to be a better way to prepare expecting parents for pregnancy, birth, labour and care of a newborn baby over and above what the current system was offering”
Lorraine OB Madden, Clinical Director and Chartered Psychologist C. Psychol., Ps.S.I.
You can claim a refund of 30%-100% back on this programme/course via health insurance depending on your plan. Either mother and partner’s policy can be used in most cases.