Online Prenatal Support
For Expecting Parents
"This programme is so different to every other prenatal programme, it is the only programme to empower parents to be the best kind of parent they can be..."
Minding a Baby's Mind
This 6 hour programme is for expecting parents
Introducing a Groundbreaking Prenatal Programme
Minding a Baby’s Mind ™ is like no other prenatal programme, based on the scientific fact that…
“Getting a good start in life … matters”.
- Protects against stress by educating and preparing expecting parents
- Fosters healthy attachment and positive mental health using a pioneering approach from Harvard University, and the field of Infant Mental Health
- Empowers expecting parents to be the BEST kind of parent they can be – parents explore their parenting identity and style
- The parent and baby are enabled to thrive by accessing cutting edge research from doctors, midwives, paediatricians and psychological specialists
- Equips parents with strategies to manage the challenges of life with a newborn – managing sleep, feeding, crying, playing and communicating with a newborn baby
Key Benefits of the Programme
- Advice to encourage a healthy pregnancy
- 18 Expert Videos
- Resources for birth & labour preparation
- Practical tips on breastfeeding & caring for a newborn
- Posted out a beautiful, colour printed Handbook
- Evaluated and approved by GPs and Clinical Psychologists
How is our programme different to other antenatal or prenatal programmes?
We cover all the typical topics of pregnancy, birth and labour alongside positive mental health, attachment, care of a newborn, breastfeeding or bottle feeding, and early developmental milestones up to a baby’s 6th month.
In line with best practice guidelines, we work as a multi-disciplinary healthcare team, supporting you in any way we can.
“After the birth of my first baby, it struck me that there had to be a better way to prepare expecting parents for pregnancy, birth, labour and care of a newborn baby over and above what the current system was offering”
Lorraine OB Madden, Clinical Director and Chartered Psychologist C. Psychol., Ps.S.I.
“We reference the World Health Organisation’s (WHO) guidelines, alongside information from the HSE and NHS throughout”.
Preview the programme here:
Would you like to chat with our team?
You can claim a refund of 30%-100% back on this programme/course via health insurance depending on your plan. Either mother and partner’s policy can be used in most cases.
What do the experts say?
As part of our initial launch of the programme we have asked a number of highly qualified and experienced doctors, clinical psychologists, psychiatrists, perinatal specialists and doulas to review the programme. Most of our experts are also parents with a wealth of personal as well as professional experience. The reviews are still coming in, but here is a few bits of feedback so far…