Minding a Baby’s Mind Prenatal Programme
Minding a Baby’s Mind ™ is like no other prenatal programme, based on the scientific fact that…
“Getting a good start in life … matters”.
- Protects against stress by educating and preparing expecting parents
- Fosters healthy attachment and positive mental health using a pioneering approach from Harvard University, and the field of Infant Mental Health
- Empowers expecting parents to be the BEST kind of parent they can be – parents explore their parenting identity and style
- The parent and baby are enabled to thrive by accessing cutting edge research from doctors, midwives, paediatricians and psychological specialists
- Equips parents with strategies to manage the challenges of life with a newborn – managing sleep, feeding, crying, playing and communicating with a newborn baby