Proactive Parenting Experience (PPE) Parent Course
Wondering about a possible neurodevelopmental difference and want help (e.g. autism, ADHD, dyslexia, dyspraxia)
A 5 hour, neuro-affirmative, evidence based course that supports parents while they are waiting for a diagnosis
Helps parents put strategies in place immediately…
November Tuesday 21st and Wednesday 22nd 6.30pm to 9pm
This course is for parents who are waiting for an autism or neuro developmental assessment for autism, ADHD, dyspraxia or dyslexia. It is delivered by neurodiverse facilitators and psychologists.
“Autism is a different way of experiencing and viewing the world, which brings great value to society”
The Proactive Parenting Experience (PPE) provides a safe space for parents to explore their feelings and learn about different ways of learning, thinking and experiencing the world in a neuro-affirmative, mutually respectful way. It equips parents with simple strategies so that they can proactively support their child while they wait for an assessment or confirmation of a neurodevelopmental difference.
“Getting a good start in your autistic, ADHD, dyslexia or dyspraxia journey … matters”.
- Protects against stress by providing a safe space for parents to speak about their experiences, their concerns, and to ask questions.
- Fosters neuro-affirmative and positive conceptualisation of what autism, ADHD and other neurodifferences referencing the most up to date research.
- Is delivered by neurodiverse facilitators and psychologists.
- Teaches about neuro differences.
- Supports parents in speaking with family, friends and their children about their child’s differences and preferences.
- Shares simple strategies and adaptations that can be made in home and school environments to create a more neuro-divergent friendly environment.
- Teaches about self-regulation and family regulation, enabling families to thrive.
- Equips parents with strategies and practical insights to help them manage any worries or challenges that may experience.
Key benefits of this programme
- A safe space to explore positive conceptualisation and understanding of autism, ADHD and neurodiversity.
- Online, live course that you can access from the comfort of your home
- Resources and workbook so that you have a record of the content
- Practical tips for talking to your friends and family about autism, ADHD and dyslexia in a positive, empowering way.
- Created by neurodiverse professionals working alongside the autistic community, psychologists, and parents of children with autism
BOOK HERE - for 2023 CoursesTheProactive Parenting Experience (PPE)
- 6.30pm to 9pm from the comfort of your home.
- NEXT DATE:
- October Monday 16th and Tuesday 17th 6.30pm to 9pm