- CORU Registered Occupational Therapist OT023472
- Member of the Association of Occupational Therapists of Ireland (AOTI) 7813
- Member of the Paediatric Advisory Group for Association of Occupational Therapists of Ireland
Sara graduated from Queen Margaret University in Edinburgh with a Masters (pre-reg) in Occupational Therapy in 2012. She has worked in different clinical settings in Ireland, UK and Australia before she specialised in Paediatrics. Sara has experience working with Early Intervention in the HSE Midlands where she worked as an Occupational Therapist from 2016-2019. During this time she worked as part of a multi-disciplinary team providing assessment and intervention for children aged 0-6 years.
Sara currently works as a Paediatric Occupational Therapist with the HSE South East in Primary Care working with children aged 0-18. She works on Fridays in the ETC Clinic. Sara has experience in the assessment and treatment of children with early developmental delay, children on the Autism Spectrum, children with DCD/Dyspraxia, handwriting difficulties, sensory processing difficulties, chromosomal disorders, physical difficulties and other learning/motor delays.
Qualifications & Training:
- DIR Floortime
- Postgraduate Sensory Integration Module 1: Foundations & Neuroscience
- Handwriting Without Tears