Here is an overview of what we will cover in Module 5:
Primary Content – Lesson 1:
- Video 5 (a): The Developing Brain with Senior Psychologist Lorraine
- Video 5 (b): Early Developmental Milestones with Occupational Therapist Maureen
- Video 5 (c): Chatting and Connecting with your Baby – 3 months
Additional Reading for Module 5 – Lesson 2:
- Understanding A Baby’s Mind
- Mentalisation Case Study
- Mentalisation task – Marked Mirroring
- Sowing Seeds for Social Competence and Emotional Wellbeing
- Why is social competence and well adjusted mental wellbeing in adults important for our children’s development?
- How do we as parents improve our social competence?
- Seeing yourself in your Baby
- Learning Activity 1 (M5): Passing on Traits to Your Child
- Learning Exercise 2 (M5)– Chat and Reflect
- MABM Module 5 Quiz